Sunday, March 25, 2007

Initial Thoughts...

I'm not really sure why I'm doing this... deciding to get a blogspot account I mean. Maybe it's that I've been thinking that I want an outlet to write about God and life and relationships and my other blog, the one I've had since I was 15, just doesn't seem like the place to do it. So here you find me, not quite knowing what to say, yet writing again, and the familiarity of it all is quite refreshing.

I've missed writing. I've missed it a lot.

And the truth is I don't really know how much I'll keep up with this, if I'll be regular or not, but we'll see what happens. Sometimes I think we all need to write so we can clear our heads, put things down on paper, and sort through our lives. Almost as if seeing it all written out before us makes it just that much easier to navigate the things we deal with everyday. But I'm musing. I tend to do that a lot.

And I guess if this pans out, and whoever you are that's taking time to read this, that's one of the things you'll learn about me. That I'm always thinking, always musing, and really, that I always have something to say. But for the moment, I think I'll keep it short and end here. This is after all, the introductory post, and who likes long introductions?

My name is Kim, and this is my life.

No comments: